OCN-ADHD Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OCN-ADHD Group

We Talk about computers overclocking and most of all ADHD.

Welcome here! 3930K and langer.
If you want to suggest any forums, PM me, 3930K. Thanks.

3 posters

get if off your chest.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

get if off your chest. Empty get if off your chest.

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 pm

If you have something you need to get off you chest post it here.We all can help each other. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

get if off your chest. Empty Re: get if off your chest.

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:31 pm

I feel like this whole idea was a waste of time. No
    Admin

Post by 3930K Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Sad

This forum style's crap what ahppened to quick reply? Going into Admin box!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 pm

3930K wrote:Sad

This forum style's crap what ahppened to quick reply? Going into Admin box!

You are doing a great job.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:00 pm

I am getting so sick of the people on OCN that are bashing folding I swear I want to rip there lungs out! Twisted Evil
    4thKor

Post by 4thKor Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:If you have something you need to get off you chest post it here.We all can help each other. Smile

I'd just like to say that I absolutely hate it when one group of a few individuals take over a forum and if you post anything they snub you like you're some kind of trash! I wanted to just set and post nothing but FU til my fingers gave out! Twisted Evil
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:18 pm

4thKor wrote:
    Admin wrote:If you have something you need to get off you chest post it here.We all can help each other. Smile

I'd just like to say that I absolutely hate it when one group of a few individuals take over a forum and if you post anything they snub you like you're some kind of trash! I wanted to just set and post nothing but FU til my fingers gave out! Twisted Evil

I hear ya.Now you know how I feel about all the s*** that has been going on OCN.
    4thKor

Post by 4thKor Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Admin wrote:I am getting so sick of the people on OCN that are bashing folding I swear I want to rip there lungs out! Twisted Evil

I don't know who these people are, but apparently they've never been close enough to the real reasons some of us DO fold and fold WITH A PASSION! I have also noticed the "ho hum" attitudes of a lot of them. It's based on ignorance and lack of understanding. At least that's what I tell myself! No
    Admin

Post by 3930K Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 am

Tell us about it... we had to set up a new forum for our group, because OCN is angry at people being complainers!
    4thKor

Post by 4thKor Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 am

The thing is, I'm not really a complainer. But I do stand up for what I feel is right! I usually respect other people and keep my mouth shut if I disagree. I've always been the type to just pick up my s*** and go play somewhere else. And that's exactly what I did. The problem is I'm also not a quitter. And TC means a LOT to me. And there are some great people in TC. But it gets really difficult to ignore some of the downright degrading and egotistical remarks that are made by some of these assholes who (1) apparently have a lot of seniority and think their s*** don't stink, (2) have much more knowledge in the intricacies of both folding and OC'ing and, once again, think their s*** don't stink, and (3) DON'T HAVE ANY CONCEPT OF WHAT THIS IS REALLY ABOUT! Team Competition is not about who's better than who, or who gets more PPD, or who has the best rig. The problem is that some, both in and out of TC, can't get it through their thick heads that there is a real purpose behind this besides personal greatness and glory! There is a lot of feeling , passion, and hope. And in all reality there is a lot of personal investment with both time and money.

The thing that we MUST understand is that the world is full of these assholes! There is no way to ever dispose of them or shut them up. So that leaves two options. We either fight back with angry posts and sometimes (at least on my part) not well thought out actions, or we band together as a group and forge ourselves into something that makes these war-mongerers and others stand back and realize that we are a passionate and indomitable group that portrays the kindness and understanding that will and ultimately does attract others. It's not an easy thing to accomplish, but it can be done. We must be a beacon of absolute kindness in the face of our enemies, both real and imagined, and that in itself will draw people to folding.

My personal goal as of this day is to not become angry at what to me is absolute disregard for my feelings. I will bury my anger and instead of feeding that flame. I will do my utmost to ignore the oft times negative responses that I get when interacting with these "better than thou" hypocrites. I will strive to remember that not only do they not understand this day, they probably never will. I will strive to seek out those who are like-minded in my endeavor and associate with them instead of those who choose to think they are better than me. I will remember that in order for this elite group to grow, I MUST be a good example. And last but not least, I will remember that I am part of something that is greater and more satisfying than anything I have ever done, both for me and for my fellow man!

And on the lighter side: BIRDS of PREY RULE! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:20 am